|Address:||Bilaspur-Tauru Road, Gurgaon (Haryana) - 122413|
|Contact Number:||0124-2657300, 09991114151, 09355793557|
|Affiliated To:||Maharshi Dayanand University,Rohtak|
Gurgaon Institute of Technology & Management was established by a philanthropic society in the name of Lord Krishna Charitable Trust (Regd.) to impart higher education at par with global standards to cater the need of today’s industries and technocrats with sound knowledge and managerial skills. With our strong vision, strategy and organizational leadership we endeavor to build the Institute as a pre - eminent centre in Technology and Management. GITM is approved by AICTE New Delhi, Govt of Haryana and affiliated to Maharishi Dayanand University Rohtak under the dynamic leadership of Dr Ranjan Aggarwal (Chairman), Shri Vijay Gupta (Vice Chairman) and Er G.K.Sethi (Secretary) In a short span, GITM has emerged as a sought-after institution, and is growing in popularity at a fast pace its reputation of being a place offering high quality professional education is spreading in India as well as in other parts of the world. The mission of the college is to impart higher education at par with global standards.
The Campus of GITM at Bilaspur -Tauru Road, Gurgaon has been designed and constructed bearing in mind the aesthetics and the environment. It provides facilities commensurate with a twenty first century Institute of Higher Learning in an environment which enhances the learning process.
Eligibility Criteria:A Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Chemistry/ Bio-Technology /Computer Science /Biology by securing atleast 45% marks (40% in case of SC /ST candidates) in aggregate from a recognized Board/ University [OR as may be amended by the competent authority.]
Admission Procedure :>25% management seats shall be filled by the Institute itself through on campus counseling on the basis of the prescribed criteria.>75% of the seats shall be filled on the basis of the inter-se-merit of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE- Main) through online off-campus counselling by HSTES/ NIC [OR as may be amended by the competent authority.]
Branches Available :
1. Computer Engineering (120 Seats)
2. Elec.&Comm. Engineering (120 Seats)
3. Mechanical Engineering (60 Seats)
4. Electrical Engineering (60 Seats)
Eligibility Criteria:A candidate must have passed 10+2 examination from a board, recognized by M.D. University, Rohtak or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto with atleast 45% marks in aggregate. (Pass marks for SC candidates) [OR as may be amended by the competent authority].
Admission Procedure:Admission to this course is made by the institute itself on the basis of merit of aggregate marks obtained in 10+2 Examination [OR as may be amended/ reviewed by the competent authority].
BBA Graduate can seeks jobs in below given Industry as Management Trainee in FMGC, Consumer Durable Industry, Marketing Industry, Financial Institutions, Insurance, IT Companies. Also, one has Govt. job options like – Civil Services, Indian Army, Bank P.O., Indian Railways, and there are some good courses like- M.B.A, M.A Sociology, M.A Philosophy etc.
BBA@GITM, Bilaspur, Gurgaon
Course Duration: 03 Years / 06 Semesters (Regular / Full Time )
Degree Awarded By: Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak
Total Intake/ Seats: 60
Eligibility Criteria:A Candidate must hold a Bachelor degree of three year duration or Postgraduate degree in any discipline with atleast 50% marks (45% in case of SC/ST Candidates) in aggregate from a recognized University or an examination recognized by Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak as equivalent thereto OR Final Examination conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India/Institute of Costs and Works Accountants of India/Institute of Company Secretaries of India [OR as may be amended by the competent authority.]
Admission Procedure:25% management seats shall be filled by the institute itself through on-campus counseling on the basis of prescribed criteria.75% of the seats shall be filled on the basis of the scores of Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by AICTE through online off-campus counselling by HSTES/NIC. [OR as may be amended/ reviewed by the competent authority.]
Branches Available :
We here at GITM offers dual specialisation in the functional management areas like(as per MDU, Rohtak schemes) : (1) Human Resource Development (2) Financial Management; (3) Marketing Management and (4) International Business.
MBA@GITM, Bilaspur, Gurgaon
Course Duration: 02 Years / 04 Semesters (Regular / Full Time
) Degree Awarded By: Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak
Total Intake/ Seats: 120
Eligibility Criteria:A Candidate must hold Bachelors degree of four-year duration in the relevant discipline as mentioned above with 50% (45% in the case of SC/ST candidates) marks in aggregate alongwith valid GATE score or equivalent grade from a recognized University or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto by Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak or as may be amended by the competent authority.
Admission Procedure:Admission to the courses will be made as per the direction issued by the competent authority at the time of admission.
1. Computer Engineering
2. Mechanical Engineering
3. Electronics & Communication Engineering
Data Not Available!
GITM is the proud owner of a modern centrally air conditioned Computer Centre and a campus-wide Internet facility with wide band dedicated OFC based leased line of 16Mbps for 24Hrs fast and speedy Internet Access. The entire campus is connected with the Local Area Network . GITM provides free Internet facilities to all students in hostels and in the premises thru wi-fi. GITM computing facilities includes :
- IBM X Series 3400 and X Series 226 servers
- 700 Machines of high end configurations of Lenovo and HCL make with online power backup
- Includes 18 world class Computing Laboratories
- Includes 20 No.s Multimedia Projectors
- Includes 56 Laser, 13 DeskJet Printers and 10 Scanners of HP and Canon make
- Includes 20 Notebooks of HP and Acer make
- Includes 45 Network Switches to make the campus wide network feasible
- Network secure with Hardware Firewall of SonicWall make
- Microsoft Campus Agreement for Microsoft Operating Systems and various required legal software
- Microsoft Dream Spark Premium membership for Computer Science Department
- Membership of Oracle Academy: Advanced Computer Science for all Oracle Developing Tools and softwares
- Authenticated License for SCO Unix
- Authenticated License for Linux
- Authenticated License for Pro E (Creo)
- Authenticated License for Auto CAD for Mechanical Engg. students
- VLSI Xilinx Series Tools for VLSI Designing & Development
- MATLAB tools for Neural Network and DSP Labs
Gurgaon Institute of Technology and Management have its own; high quality modern hostels, with round the clock security pleasant surroundings and mess facilities. The campus has separate hostel facilities for boys and girls with hostel warden in each hostel to supervise day to day management. The hostel is quite spacious and comfortable with well furnished, AC rooms, self-contained and fully maintained rooms. All the rooms have been designed to provide adequate moving space and ample air and light. All the rooms come with basic amenities like bed, table, chair, small cupboard and electrical fittings. A recreation hall with facilities for indoor games like chess, carom encourages students to make good use of their leisure time. One L.C.D TV per block is also provided.
HOSTEL RULES and REGULATIONS
- A student will be admitted in hostel on the basis of merit only after getting regular admission in a class.
- Chief Warden, GITM Institute reserves the right to refuse admission to the hostel without any reason whatsoever. He has also right to cancel the admission of any student after 3 weeks if the proper fee is not deposited by stipulated time.
- Hostel reserves the right to refuse admission to those who are irregular in attendance or whose academic performance remain unsatisfactory in the previous year.
- It is mandatory to follow the instructions of Warden; Chief warden regarding monitoring the discipline otherwise it may cause termination from hostels.
- All the students should attend classes as well as practical's regularly. Absence from classes without prior permission may cause cancellation of admission from hostel except in case of illness.
- All fans, lights and electrical appliances must be switched off when not in use. It is collective as well as individual responsibility of the students to keep the hostel premises clean and healthy.
- Pasting of posters, writings, wall chalking, slogans of any kind or defacing the hostel in any form is not allowed.
- Students should not create any inconvenience to the other students of the hostel. Cooking is not allowed inside the room.
- Electrical stove, emersion rod, heaters, heating blowers etc. are not permissible in the hostel. Such equipment if found in the hostel room will be taken and will not be returned at all.
- Visitors including parents are allowed only into the visitor's area of the hostel during the visiting hours.
- Students should not keep excess cash in their rooms. It should be kept in bank account.
- They are also not supposed to keep any valuables in there room, the college will not be held responsible in case of any loss.
- Breach of rules & regulations would cause termination from hostel and the decision of Proctor will be final in this regard which will be acceptable to the guardian as well as to the student.
- Only Vegetarian food is provided in the Gurgaon Institute of Technology and Management's hostels.
- Parties, social or political gatherings in the hostel complex are not permitted without the prior and written consent of the accommodation officer.
The mission of GITM is to advance knowledge and educate students in Science, Technology, Management and other areas of scholarship that will best serve the nation and the world in the 21st century. Gurgaon Institute of Technology & Management, Gurgaon, established in 2005, is a self financing institute under the registered trust Gurgaon Institute of Technology & Management, Educational Foundations. GITM has a well stocked modern centrally air conditioned library with 40,000 of books, 120+ National Journals, 75+ International Journals, more than 25 magazines and E-Journals facilities from Science Direct, Elsevier, J-gate for engineering & management subjects. The library is kept open for 14 hours on working days to inculcate habit of reading and acquiring knowledge.
Data Not Available!
Data Not Available!
Transport:- A fleet of 15 AC buses to and fro for transporting students and staff from different locations in Delhi, Gurgaon, Rewari & faridabad everyday as per academic schedule.
Canteen:- The Institute has an extremely well-kept self service cafeteria appropriately named 'Sip-n-Bite Café'. It caters to the students taste-bud and is a great place to unwind in between the hectic lecture-lab schedules. The way to the cafeteria is refreshingly beautiful and the atmosphere inside it is heart-warming and relaxing. It has a modern, comfortable, aesthetically planned seating arrangement. The rich and varied fare it offers ranges from quick, crisp anytime-snacks, delicious ice-creams, hot and cold beverages to sumptuous meals. And all this is available at very reasonable, in fact, appetizing rates. The cafeteria is a cheerful place to be in at all times. It bustles with irrepressible youngsters and brims over with their infectious vibrant spirit.
- Improving the employability skills thereby reducing the gap between industries & academicians.
- Network with the industry.
- Placements oriented & dedicated team of result oriented members.
- The state of art infrastructure.
- Provide excellent trainers for developing soft skills & communication skills.
- Strong Alumni Association which helps in exploring new job opportunities.
The department liaisons with the prime industries and invites them for conducting on-campus or off-campus & selection of the students. The department also takes feedback from the employers, so as to prepare the student to meet the expectation of the industries.
To increase the employability of the students and to prepare the students to meet the expectation of the industries. It also conducts a lot of training programs in the area of domain skills & soft skills by inviting eminent speakers from the industries. It conducts aptitude development workshop every year. It also conducts mock aptitude tests, group discussion & personal interviews for the students. The department provides career guidance & Career Counseling to the students.
- Pre-Placement training
- Written Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Personal Interview
Exact procedure of the placement varies from company to company