|Address:||Vivekananda Institute of Technology – East Sector-36, NRI Road, Jagatpura, Jaipur-303012 Rajasthan, India|
|Contact Number:||0141-4077999, 9549360-444|
|Email :||firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com|
|Affiliated To:||Rajasthan Technical University RTU,Kota (REAP Code-70 ;BTER Code-339)|
|Established In:||Data Not Available!|
The sprawling and lush green campus of Vivekananda Institute of Technology (East) Jaipur is spread over 45 acres of land and is surrounded by JDA approved residential colonies. Vivekananda Institute of Technology (East) Jaipur is a pioneer institute in the field of technical education and is about 6 km from Jaipur International Airport and about 20 km from Jaipur Bus Stand (Sindhi Camp) and the Jaipur Railway station. The campus can also be accessed by the nearest railway station at Jagatpura falling only 5 kms away. It is one of the best Engineering colleges in Jaipur. The buildings at the institutes are well-ventilated and the spacious classrooms along with the techno–rich labs provide a conducive atmosphere for learning. Rendezvous in the vicinity of the campus helps the students with a positive diversion apart from studies. Special care has been taken for physically challenged students by providing a ramp and wheel chair in the academic block.
Eligibility Criteria:A Candidate must have passed any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry & Biology/ Mathematics with at least 35% marks. Intermediate examination in Science, 10+2 examination (Science academic stream)/ 1st year of the three-year degree examination in Science/ Pre-degree examination/12 years Higher Secondary Education Board Exam (Science academic stream with Physics, Chemistry & Biology) of Higher Secondary Education Board, Nepal/ any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examinations [OR as may be amended by the competent authority].
Admission Procedure:25% management seats shall be filled by the institute itself through on-campus counseling on the basis of prescribed criteria.75% of the seats shall be filled on the basis of percentage of aggregate marks obtained in qualifying exam in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Mathematics and English through online off-campus counselling by HSTES/NIC [OR as may be amended by the competent authority].
- Civil Engineering Seats 60
- Mechanical Engineering Seats 60
Eligibility Criteria:A Candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: Chemistry/ Bio-Technology /Computer Science /Biology by securing atleast 45% marks (40% in case of SC /ST candidates) in aggregate from a recognized Board/ University [OR as may be amended by the competent authority.]
Admission Procedure :>25% management seats shall be filled by the Institute itself through on campus counseling on the basis of the prescribed criteria.>75% of the seats shall be filled on the basis of the inter-se-merit of Joint Entrance Examination (JEE- Main) through online off-campus counselling by HSTES/ NIC [OR as may be amended by the competent authority.]
Branches Available :
- Civil Engineering Seats 180
- Computer Science & Engineering Seats 60
- Electrical Engineering Seats 120
- Electronics & Communication Engineering Seats 120
- Mechanical Engineering Seats 120
B.TECH. Tuition Fee 49000 Development Fee 21000 Total 70000
POLYTECHNIC DIPLOMA Tuition Fee 18500 Development Fee 9500 Total 28000
1.Material Testing Lab – The Material Testing Laboratory includes testing of mechanical properties of materials such as strength, toughness, hardness, fatigue, torsion, flexural and tensile strength.
2.Concrete Lab – Concrete is themost widely used construction material. The concrete lab consists facilities for testing raw materials required for production of concrete such as cement, fine aggregates and coarse aggregates. The laboratory has trained staff and modern equipments required for designing concrete mixes.
3.Geotechnical Engineering Lab – The engineering properties of soil that are important for design offoundations, are tested in Geotechnical Lab. The lab is well equipped with high quality equipments to conduct complete soil investigation.
4.Geology Lab – Engineering Geology Laboratory deals with the geologic factors affecting the location, design, construction, operation and maintenance of civil engineering structures. The geology laboratory comprise of samples of minerals, stones, wooden models, charts, and maps showing geological information of the country.
5.Object Oriented Programming Lab: The lab facilitates students to understand programming paradigms and know the factors affecting the complexity of software development. The students learn about the important models used in software engineering and understand the concepts of object-oriented programming.
6.Data Structure Lab: In this lab the students learn to formulate the algorithms and also generate the understanding of how the data is arranged in a computer’s memory or even disk storage. Students develop the knowhow of common data structures like arrays, linked lists, queues, stacks, binary trees, hash tables, etc. and algorithms to manipulate the data contained in these data structures.
7.Software Engineering Lab (CASE tools):CASE tools known as Computer-aided software engineering tools is a kind of component-based development which allows its users to rapidly develop information systems. The main goal of case technology is the automation of the entire information systems development life cycle process using a set of integrated software tools, such as modeling, methodology and automatic code generation.The lab stimulates the students in project development providing them with ideas and planning for the final year project.
Vivekananda Institute of Technology (East) provides separate hostel facility for boys and girls. Since these hostels act as the second home of the students for four years, full care has been taken to make the accommodation peaceful, secure and comfortable which would provide the inmates an environment for development.
- Separate hostels for Boys and Girls
- Total number of rooms (Boy’s) – 485
- Total number of rooms (Girl’s) – 285
- Fully furnished, clean rooms
- Water purifying system installed for drinking water
- TV room and indoor games facility
- Geysers for hot water during winters
- Resident warden and residential faculty
- Hygienic, nutritious and home like vegetarian meals and snacks
- Medical Facility
- Accomodation Fees – Rs 80000/- + Rs 5000/-* (* Refundable Security Deposit)
Vivekananda Institute of Technology East library has good collection of books which includes textbooks and reference books authored by prominent Indian and International subject experts. The library houses sufficient number of books and has subscribed to national and International journals in the field of IT and non-IT. The library run on LIBSYS software and also have digital library and DELNET facility providing the fast access of knowledge base to the students,Research Scholars and Academicians.
Vivekananda Institute of Technology (East) Library
- No. of Titles 3059
- No. of Volumes 15296
- Journals 35
- CD/DVD 672
- Magazines 15
- News Paper 08
- International E-Journals Access through DELNET, IEEE & ASCE.
The institute recognise the importance of sportsman spirit and team effort for students. This can be learned in congenial environment through sports and games.For this the Campus has adequate sports facilities and state-of-the-art infrastructure. A number of inter and intra college sports events are organized throughout the year to enable the students to develop a spirit of healthy competition and team effort.The Campus has adequate sports infrastructure e.g. Cricket, Basketball, Volleyball, Football, Hockey, Badminton, Table Tennis, Chess and several other indoor and outdoor games.
- To undergo events like seminars, conferences,cultural programmes, debates, skits and pre-placement talks VIT has an auditorium which facilitate the students to carry out their activities in the right environment, smoothly and with ease. The Auditorium is centrally air cooled,fully equipped with latest Audio-Visual Electronic Devices to accommodate students for various activities . Seminar halls are also available for meetings, workshops, Students Presentation, Project Presentation, Panel Discussion and Interactive Session.
- Hygenic, Spacious and well-ventilated cafeteria runs with wide range quality snacks & beverages for both faculty and students.Availability of tasty and nutritious food at reasonable rate is ensured by the institute.Cafeteria serves North Indian, Chinese, Italian, Continental, South Indian, Snacks and a variety of Beverages.
- The campus has been bestowed with a State Bank of India (SBI) ATM machine. This endeavor will not only ease the students in dealing with money in a much easier way but also give them a platform to manage their paper money efficiently. This will also help the students at the time of urgency in money matters for the residential as well as day scholars.
The year 2011 witnessed the impact of melt down era but we at Vivekananda Group successfully managed to brace the impact of recession. The placement scenario at Vivekananda Group has been more than satisfactory despite of challenges. In order to enhance placements, various training programs ranging from CRTs, personality development, soft skills enhancement, on-line aptitude tests to psychometric analysis from leading training institutions and in house faculty have been initiated. The Training and Placement Cell is all set to equip students with all the important prerequisites of selection process viz. group discussions, psychometric tests, technical interviews, resume writing etc. So far a large number of leading corporate organisations have selected our students for recruitment viz. L&T, Steria, NEC-HCL, Wipro, Oilco, Ramky Infrastructure, Unit Marketing Solutions, Renault- Nissan, DCM SRIRAM SUGAR, IBM-Daksh, Genpact, Secure Meters and many more. We at Vivekananda Group are committed to ensure industry interface, hands on and practical industrial exposure to our students in the form of summer internships. Some of our students have done their project work from leading public sector organizations viz. ONGC, NTPC, ISRO, Hindustan Zinc, BHEL and many more.
- Hippo Innovations Pvt Ltd
- Naggaro Software
- Intel Security Store
- Hippo 3DPLM Software Solutions Ltd.
- Fiserv India Pvt. Ltd.
- PriceWaterHouseCoopers Pvt. Ltd.
- SSG Barracuda N
- etworks Inc.
- Samundra Maritime Services
- Manglam Electrical Industries Pvt. Ltd.
- Bosch V2Serve BPO Pvt. Ltd. Metric Stream Phimetrics Technologies Pvt. Ltd. Intellipaat Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd. Tega Industries Ltd.