The entrance examination for degree level engineering institutions and other professional colleges has been assigned to Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow vide Govt. order no. 4929/solah-1-2016-14(54)/2012 dated 21-12-2016. The Govt. of Uttar Pradesh, Technical Education Department, has consented for the constitution of Central Admission Board (CAB) under the Chairmanship of the Vice Chancellor, Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow to supervise and control the State Entrance Examination herein after referred as UPSEE-2017 being conducted by Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow. The CAB has absolute rights for conducting of UPSEE-2017, and to decide about modalities of admissions and allotment of seats. The jurisdiction of CAB extends to colleges / institutes affiliated to AKTU, Lucknow. The CAB is authorised to take every decision regarding conduct and admissions through UPSEE-2017.
Last Date For Form Filling is Extented upto 15th March 2017.
Correction/Updation in the filled Application Form data [ From 27th March 2017 to 29th March 2017 ]
- Correction/Updation in the filled Application Form data will be a separate process and it will be activated as per schedule AFTER form submission date is over.
- Correction/Updation will be allowed ONLY FOR THOSE candidates who have completed all the steps of the registration during the registration period and also paid registration fee.
- This facility will be allowed ONLY ONCE.
- New Form filling in this correction/updation period is not allowed.
- Eligible candidate can login with system generated Application No. and Password chosen by them at the time of Application Form submission.
- After login, candidate can view the filled Application Form in editable mode.
- System will allow candidates in updating ANY information EXCEPT five fields a) Application No. b) Candidate Name c) Mother Name d) Father Name e) Date of Birth
- If correction is made, the Revised Confirmation Page will be generated. • After Correction/updation, candidate may take a printout of the Revised Confirmation Page for future reference.