U.P. State Entrance Examination for Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh (Formerly U.P. Technical University, Lucknow) IET Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow.For Admission to First Year of B. Tech /B.Arch. / B.Pharm./ BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA/MCA/MAM And 2nd Year of B. Tech./B.Pharm./MCA (Lateral Entry).
Important Dates for UPSEE 2017:
Last Date for Submission of Application: The online application can be made from 11:00 AM, 18 th Jan 2017 till 05:00 PM of 28th February 2017 through the website http://www.upsee.nic.in.
Date of Examinations: April 16, 2017 (Sunday) and April 22, 2017 (Saturday) & April 23, 2017 (Sunday)
Instructions and Procedure for online submission of Application Form
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully and keep all the necessary information and scanned images(s) of Photograph, Signature & Left Hand Thumb impression ready before you start filling the On-Line Application Form. Candidate should also be ready a personal Mobile Number and / or a personal E-Mail ID.
- Candidates of UPSEE - 2017 have to apply ONLINE ONLY.
- Please ensure that you are filling genuine application form available online at UPSEE website (http://upsee.nic.in).
- The Entrance Examination Fee for UPSEE-2017 is Rs. 1000/- for Male / Transgender candidates of General & OBC category and Rs. 500/- for Female candidates of all categories and SC/ST/PH candidates.
- Candidates are allowed to submit only one application form. Multiple applications of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
- Candidate's Name in the Application Form must be the same as registered in Qualifying Examination.
- Registration Procedure has three steps which you have to follow by using Internet Explorer 7 and above.
- Online filling of Application Form: Candidates will be required to fill the online application form. After successful submission, an Application number gets generated that will be used for future reference. During form filling, candidate is also required to choose PASSWORD. For subsequent login, system generated Application No. and chosen Password will be used instead of Date of Birth.Below are the information candidates need to ready with to fill the online application form.
- Candidate Name:
- Father Name:
- Mother Name:
- Date of Birth:
- Parent Domicile :
- Qualifying examination passed/appeared from college situated in :
- Subcategory :
- Rural weightage claimed :
- Nationality :
- Aadhaar Number (UIDAI) #:
- Course Apply Details Apply For:
- Qualifying Examination :
- 1st Choice of Exam Centre:
- 2nd Choice of Exam Centre:
- 3rd Choice of Exam Centre:
- Educational Details Seeking Admission & Courses Applied For Seeking Admission For :
- Communication Details Address:
- District: State:
- Pin Code:
- Email Address:
- Mobile Number (+91):
- Land Line No. with STD code or any other Contact No.:
- # Do you want to share your personal Information ? : (If you choose "Yes" then your personal information such as Mobile Phone Number, Address, E-Mail etc. may be shared by the University with various private colleges/institutions) Yes No
- Choose Password Choose your Password:
- Confirm Password:
- Security Question:
- Security Answer:
- Security Pin Enter security pin (case sensitive) :
- Security Pin :
- Online Uploading of Scanned Images: The following images in JPG format are required to upload in one-go. Partial uploading of documents is not allowed. Uploading of scanned Photo, signature, Left Thumb Impression are mandatory for all candidates.
- Fee Payment:
Payment by Debit/Credit Card: The candidate has to select Debit/Credit Card option to pay the fee and follow the instruction to complete the payment process. After successful payment, candidate will be able to print the “Confirmation Page”. Download and keep a copy of the confirmation page. IT'S MUST FOR ALL FUTURE REFERENCE.
- After final submission of an application, no entries in the Application Form can be changed at a later stage.
- The Application Number printed on the computer generated “Confirmation Page” must be mentioned in all future correspondences. It is therefore essential to note down the APPLICATION NUMBER printed on the Confirmation Page.
- Examination fee is non-refundable.
For Eligibility for UPSEE 2017 and other details Click for Eligibility for UPSEE 2017
For the Important Dates of UPSEE 2017 and Paper Patterns of UPSEE 2017 Click for important dates of UPSEE 2017